We welcome you to the website of the Human Resource Award Body, Universal Certification Solutions - UNICERT. Here you can learn more details about our organization and its activities, find useful tools for anyone interested or new partners and contact us for any issues.
Universal Certification Solutions - UNICERT is an internationally recognized modern Human Resources Certification Body, accredited by the E.O.P.P.E.P. (National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance) Board of Directors with judgment number 148/21.1.2015 to certify individuals in IT Knowledge of Computer Use, whose certificates constitute, by extension, an essential qualification for appointment in the Greek public sector and A.S.E.P. (Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection) contests.
It is accredited with ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015 as well as ELOT EN ISO/IEC17024:2012 (in 62 frameworks) by E.SY.D. (Hellenic Accreditation System), which bears testament to the fact that the certification process is conducted with impartiality based on substantiated competency, while, at the same time, it renders certificates recognized and valid as being equivalent to those awarded by the National Accreditation Bodies of the Countries-States of E.A. (European Cooperation for Accreditation).
UNICERT aims to fully meet the needs for certification of every interested party with its commitment to the provision of quality services and flexible solutions. Our executives’ long-standing experience in the field of certifications is a benefit for good cooperation, as we assess and meet our associates’ demands. Thus, our examinations system is the brainchild of the cooperation between the company’s development team and that of the Research Centre of the University of Piraeus.
In addition to the aforementioned features, we launch new co-operations and give a new perspective into our network with:
* The promotion of onsite and distance-learning Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degrees awarded by Frederick University in Cyprus, accredited by D.O.A.T.A.P. (Hellenic National Academic Recognition and Information Center).
* The promotion of English Language certificates as the representative of PTE GENERAL and PTE ACADEMIC (awarded by Edexcel) and recently LCCI-EDI in Greece and Cyprus.
* The collaboration with the UK awarding body British Awarding Association (BAA) and the promotion and delivery of Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages and Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages qualifications (TESOL), both being regulated by Ofqual.
* The cooperation with Express Publishing – International Vocational English with the aim of providing Language Certificates in English for Specific Purposes – Vocational English in tens of vocations, authorized by the University of Greenwich.
* The participation in projects subsidized by the European Union.
UNICERT currently has a network of more than 1.330 authorized associate centers throughout Greece, while having, at the same time, established its presence in Cyprus by incorporating 80 certified centers in its network. In line with its outward-looking company culture, UNICERT is present in Albania with another 2 certified examination centers.